Welcome to the Christmas Blog Hop. This is my first blog hop EVER! So thanks for letting me join in on the fun. You should have just arrived from Tenia Nelson's blog. If you got lost along the way, check back at the DeNami blog.
I have been diligently working on Christmas cards for the last month or so and was lucky enough to win some DeNami stamps in a blog candy give away just in time for this blog hop. Thanks again Michelle for the stamps!
This card took quite some time to make... not for the lack of inspiration from the stamps but because I had a fight with my sewing machine. I thought the Mojo Monday (MOJO164) sketch would be perfect for this card and it had some stitching shown. I have really been wanting to use my sewing machine because so many others have added such wonderful detail to their work with stitching and it was my Grandmother's. Every time I use it I think of her. Boy, I sure wish she was here to help me figure out what the heck was wrong today! I could not for the life of me get the zigzag stitch to work. Three hours later, after taking it apart, I manged to get this stitch to work. Good Enough!!! Anyhow, I just love how this card turned out and hope you like it too!
The Stamps are from DeNami, of course! The paper is from TPC Studio Winter Blues- A Little Snow and Snowday. The snow paper is from Colorbok- photographic paper book. All ink used were Cat's Eyes (not sure on the colors as they stack together and don't have the color written on them). I got the fuzzy white scalloped ribbon by the yard at Archivers. The cute snowflake is from Jolee's by You- Glitter Snowflakes. The rhinestones are from Me and My Big Ideas.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and my first ever blog hop. If you're new to my blog, please consider becoming a follower. To continue on the blog hop, go to Beverly Montez's blog. Thanks again for hopping by!!!

very pretty card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! This is my second one...trust me, you'll be hooked too! Your card is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the design of your card...cute!
ReplyDeletelovely holiday card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card, Erin!
ReplyDeleteOh Erin, this is delightful! I'm so glad you're having fun with the stamps and I'm thrilled that you got to join the hop! LOVE the stitching, well worth the tussle with your machine ;)
ReplyDeletevery sweet. stitching looks good.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card. Glad you are part of the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteLovely holiday card! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your card.
ReplyDeleteSuch a very lovely card! TFS! Love the little birdie!
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
The complexity is very obvious in this card - each little addition adds to the overall design. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!
ReplyDeletevery nice card.. thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeletejuicycreations808@gmail.com
The stitching was well worth the three hours! It's such a nice detail! LOVE the colors you chose along with the different papers! CUTE DeNami stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card.....I love that cute sentiment!
ReplyDeleteSeasons Tweetings, thats adorable! I love all the stitching :) TFS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card..the stitching was well worth the trouble! I love it!
ReplyDeleteDiana B.
crb_deb@bellsouth.net
One cute little chick and a lot of nice details!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Love your layout. My favorite part of this card is the sentiment. Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...worth the stiching hassle!!! Congrats on your first blog.
ReplyDeleteLove your card, and unique colors. I always tend to make my birdies yellow.
ReplyDeletethis is a really great card!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and adorable! You even sewed on the card!!! WOW!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the different elements on it.
ReplyDeletespunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Great card, Erin! I like how you added the border to the center of the card, rather than the edge. Very unique and fun design. I love the snowflakes in the background too. So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Sorry to hear about your sewing drama, but the stitching looks great! Lots of great additions on this card!
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour sewing looks good to me ... better you than me! Love all the elements to your card. Great job!
ReplyDeletetee hee! How cute!
ReplyDeletecute card and colors
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! I love all the blues :)
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! So many fun details!
ReplyDeleteSweet card! Love the colors, the chickie, and that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I like the color combination.
ReplyDeleteLove the card TFS
ReplyDeleteTracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com
very pretty card, I adore that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteI love the card. I am learning how to use stitching into my creative elements.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelike the color blue and the chickie. Cute card.
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. I love the blues. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute and elegant at the same time
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the color scheme.
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you used and that dark dp is fab. Very nice way to use the chickie stamp!
ReplyDeleteCrafty.
ReplyDeleteWow...such a great card Erin! Your use of the Monday Mojo sketch is great for this card. Pretty papers and the stamps are just too cute! So glad you were a part of this hop! I am now a follower. And we are practically neighbors! I live in Wheeling ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job on the sewing and I also love your use of the different size/type snowflakes! An interesting, yet soothing, color choice/combo.
ReplyDeleteThat stitch worked out perfectly. It adds a lot of interest to the image piece. Love the papers too. Maybe I will have to take some pictures of snow this winter. =)
ReplyDeletelove your card
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love the colors, patterned paper, stitching, everything. Thank you for sharing your art.
ReplyDeleteLove how you've stitched part way on both sides of the panel, and the use of non-traditional colors. Beautiful. tfs!
ReplyDelete