Friday, October 22, 2010

Snow Man Card

I made this card to enter into the Card Pattern Weekly Sketch Blog CP86 and Wee Memories  WMC27 challenges.  I just discovered these two blogs and am excited to start participating in their challeges.  They have great prizes too!!  

The paper is from TPC Studio Winter Blues- A little snow and Snowday.  The snow paper is from Colorbok- photographic paper book.  Ink is Versacolor black and embossing powder is Ranger- Black.  The stamp is from Northwoods and sentiment is from Stampendous- Tiny Christmas Tag Set.  I colored the image with Tombo water color markers. The twine is from American Crafts.  The button I inherited from my Grandmother in her sewing kit.


Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your row of snowmen--SO cute!

    Thanks for playing with us Wee Memories girls! We hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute!! I love the twine and the button, really adds to the homespun feel of building a snowman! Delightful :) Glad you played with us at Wee Memories. We have a new challenge starting today, hope you play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, this turned out so adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :D
    You won the blog candy on my blog from the Caring Hearts Blog Hop!! Check it out and then contact me so I can get your new stamps mailed to you :)
    http://studiomsg.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-candy-winner.html

    ReplyDelete