Hello again... Wow, has it been a busy weekend!!! Husband's cousin's wedding on Friday night and my childhood best friend's bachelorette party last night, whew am I tired. But before all the craziness hit I received all the Northwoods stamps I ordered on Friday and was anxious to start making some Christmas cards. So, here is my first one. YAY!!

I used the MOJO Monday (MOJO 156) sketch for the layout. The paper I used was from the Paper Company-pine, and Daisy D's Paper-mistletoe stripe winter blue, the red paper is from a package of scraps I bought at Hobby Lobby, and craft paper. The Reindeer, pine bough, and pine cone stamps were all from Northwoods and the sentiment inside the card was from Serendipity Stamps. Ink was versacolor black, catseye and versamark. The glitter is from Art Glitter- Fawn. The bow was from my bucket of random ribbons. I did the water coloring with Tombo markers colors 879, 055,& 847. Here's a close up of the reindeer.

CUTE!
ReplyDelete