Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Father's Day

I made this card for my father-in-law... I used the layout from the The Sweet Stop SSS57 and I just realized it was the previous weeks sketch, oops. I still had fun making it. He's big into reading the paper so the stamps from the Taylored Expression boys will be boys set were perfect. The inside of the card says, "you're the best Dad ever!" Super cute!!


I used plan black card stock for the card, and paper from the paper studio, Heidi Grace & nocturne. Ink is basic black from Stamp'n Up! I colored in the stamp using EK Success colored pencils. Ribbon and brads, not sure where they're from, my bits and pieces box I guess... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fun take on the sketch! And a great card for a Dad!! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're visiting from Card Patterns please follow this link to the card that was supposed to be linked for the CP86 challenge: http://erinspapergold.blogspot.com/2010/10/snow-man-card.html

    Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete